Online Marketing Add-ons
Additional online marketing options include…
• For businesses who currently have zero online presence, we offer ground-up website creation with three months of maintenance. After that, if you’re still picking up what we’re putting down, we’ll discount any package for you.
• Consultation and staff training is well-suited to businesses that are ready to shoulder the work themselves. We keep up-to-date with your analytic reports and teach you or your employees how to take up where we leave off. From there, you can control your own social media accounts with the knowledge and expertise learned from our experienced staff, and fine-tune your own experience according to your schedule.
• For the busy beaver, who doesn’t have the time to pour into the social media funnel, Blogging and Content Creation is right up your alley. We post blogs and original content – copyright – on your behalf, which reach your fans directly.
• Another effective and fun way to generate a buzz is Contest Management, where we use freebies, give-aways and other contests to generate excitement and start the rumor mill a-churnin’. Everyone loves free stuff and we’ll get them to tweet, re-tweet, blog, and comment for it.
• Custom graphics and artwork are available by our skilled graphic designers. Every brand needs a concise and unique logo, as well as watermarks, letterhead, banners, adverts, the list goes on. If you don’t have an experienced graphic artist on staff, don’t worry! We do.
• Our E-mail Marketing program is the ultimate tool for targeting your clientele directly to their email inbox. When you’ve got a new product, you’re having a sale, or you just want to update your fans on the recent goings-on for your brand, we organize, write and send e-mail blasts to previous customers and known fans.
• Paid Advertising Campaign Management is the perfect tool for the busy, on-the-go executive who wants their money spent wisely. We research which niche sites suit you best, and work with their paid advertising team to get your name in lights, so to speak, all over their websites. We help them, help us, help you.